Is your team starting with Kubernetes or do you want to prepare for your Certified Kubernetes Administrator or Developers examen (CKA en/of CKAD)? Then this training is the right one to start to gain more knowledge and lay a firm foundation in Kubernetes. This technical training is developed for IT Professionals who are new to Kuberbetes and containers.
You will learn the basic concepts, install a complete Kubernetes environment, learn everything about Kubernetes architectures, components, resources and services. SSO, Security, Role based acces, Helm and Ingres will also be covered.
All this in your own lab-environment with extended coursematerial!
Starters with Kubernetes, software developers, DevOps- and system engineers, architects and everyone who wants to gain a solid base in modern, cloud native software delivery.
What do you learn?
- Kubernetes Hands-On based on concrete examples and practical exercises in your own Kubernetes teaching environment!
- Context: What is Cloud Native? What is the history and importance of
- Installing Kubernetes on bare metal
- Kubernetes Architecture: Kubernetes Components, Kubernetes Resources (deployment, replication controller, pods)
- Basic concepts of Kubernetes: services, draining nodes, horizontal scaling, deploying, release management & canary releases, liveliness checks, readiness checks, updates & rollbacks, init containers, logging, and monitoring
- Kubernetes principles: Helmet, Ingress Controller,
- Kubernetes security: Single Sign-On, Role Based Access
- Also, much more!
09:00 – 17:00
In consultation CKA or CKAD
You will receive a personal K8s cluster, course material, syllabi and of course the N-Able Kubernetes T-shirt!
April 25th – 26th, 2019
May 2nd – 3rd, 2019
May 16th – 17th, 2019
May 28th – 29th, 2019
June 12th – 13th, 2019
July 4th – 5th, 2019
July 25th – 26th, 2019
August 8th – 9th, 2019
August 22nd – 23rd, 2019
September 5th – 6th, 2019
September 19th – 20th, 2019
October 3rd – 4th, 2019
October 17th – 18th, 2019
October 31st – November 1st, 2019
November 14th – 15th, 2019
November 28th – 29th, 2019
December 12th – 13th, 2019
Complete the form below to register for this training!